Two Sisters Expand their Cottage Industry
Who doesn't love a home cooked meal? Hearty, rich, and always deliciously good, you simply can't beat the comfort of food made from scratch. We both live in southwest Missouri and our cooking and recipes offer the best of country life and the Ozarks.
We started writing cookbooks in 2005 after years of testing dishes on our friends and family. Then we branched out into food products. We have worked hard to make our products out-of-the-ordinary. The Red Rooster Cookbooks feature our family’s favorite recipes with easy to follow directions. The dip mixes offer a healthier alternative to conventional dips. They are made from all natural ingredients. The mixes contain no salt, sugar or MSG and are free of any artificial flavors or color. The cappuccino mixes are rich and flavorful. The dry mix can be added to hot water, coffee, or milk.
We encourage everyone to become a follower. We hope you will enjoy the stories, find the tips helpful, and try out some of the recipes you find on the site. We are interested in your opinions of our posts and welcome comments. Please share posts you like on facebook. Retailers where you can find Red Rooster cookbooks and products include:
· The Niche in Monett, Missouri
· Sullivan’s Mill at Silver Dollar City in Branson, Missouri
· Made in the USA Store on the Landing in Branson, Missouri
· Kitchens on the Landing in Branson, Missouri
· Main Street Alley in Branson, Missouri
· Miss Maddy’s Floral and Gift Shop in Mt. Vernon, Missouri
· Ozarkland General Stores throughout Missouri
· Five and Dime General Stores throughout the United States